Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blogger's Pillow Party


If you haven't already, head on over to Stitched In Color to check out the Blogger's Pillow Party. The April entries will be judged by the fabulous Malka Dubrowsky of A Stitch In Dye and the prize will be a Kona Bundle (actually two bundles) by yours truly! 24 FQs of solid goodness.


Pillows are fun, quick, useful and can zip up your decor in a snap. Go ahead and give it a try. I've made a few pillows in my time so I know anyone can do it. If you're afraid of the invisible zipper (though Rachel at Stitched in Color has a great tutorial), go for the quick and easy envelope enclosure. Here's some great inspiration from the Flickr pool and here's a quick and easy one I made. Now go sew!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pillow, it is bright, cheerful, and modern :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete